If you have moved to another address within the Township of Union or Vauxhall, you MUST provide the school office with new proof of residency, as soon as possible for the child(ren) to remain enrolled in the district.  Families that have moved out of the district will be required to transfer to the new school district.
To update an address, you will need to provide a copy of your NEW lease/deed/mortgage statement, and three additional bills; utility bills, bank statement, and/ credit card statement.  The bills MUST include the new address.
  • Address changes cannot be made without the required proofs.
  • Transportation, if applicable, cannot be amended without the receipt of the required documentation.
If the new address is zoned for a different school, students WILL BE required to transfer to the new school at the of the year.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.